Summary:

Ford makes Spike an offer he can’t refuse. But things don’t go exactly to plan, thanks to an act of blind luck… or utter clumsiness. The Lonely Ones begins during Lie to Me in the Season 2 timeline, and then diverges from there.
Written for the Elysian Fields ‘Big Bads Challenge’. Banner made by me.

 

Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Categories: Season 2, Episode Rewrite
Characters: Billy Fordham, Buffy, Drusilla, Spike
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: Adult Language, Violence
Event: Big Bads Challenge 2019
Completed: No Chapters: 1
Word count: 1,104 Hit Count: 461 ePub Downloads: 18
Published: November 06, 2019 Updated: November 06, 2019


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 - Traditional by angelic_amy - Likes: 15 Comments: 8 Word Count: 1,104 Hit Count: 461 Published: November 06, 2019

Disclaimer: This story is inspired by and contains characters from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," a series that is wholly the intellectual property of Mutant Enemy, Twentieth Century Fox and Joss Whedon. This story is written without permission, with no intent of infringement or expectation of profit. I am not making any money from this! No commercial and/or trade purpose is intended to infringe the copyrights registered by official parties.

Author’s Note: Scraping this in just before the challenge deadline ends (the muse was not co-operative), so this is unbetaed. Any and all mistakes are my own. If there is anything glaring, please let me know so I can fix it. This isn't planned to be very long, and I’m hoping to finish it up in the next couple of weeks.

Most of dialogue in this chapter has been pilfered from a particular scene in Lie to Me... I needed to borrow to set the scene. 

I hope you guys like it.