Summary:

Buffy's got a new neighbour, and he's keeping her up all night. And not in a fun way. Fed up, she decides to confront him and gets more than she bargained for. Part of the First Impressions series. Banner made by me. 
 

Beta and Sensitivity Readers: None
Artists: None
Series: First Impressions Series
Categories: All Human
Characters: Buffy, Devon MacLeish, Oz, Spike, Willow, Xander
Genres: Lighthearted, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 4,074 Hit Count: 1,733 ePub Downloads: 57
Published: January 04, 2018 Updated: January 04, 2018


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Looking for Trouble by angelic_amy - Likes: 61 Comments: 26 Word Count: 4,074 Hit Count: 1,733 Published: January 04, 2018

Disclaimer: This story is inspired by and contains characters from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," a series that is wholly the intellectual property of Mutant Enemy, Twentieth Century Fox and Joss Whedon. This story is written without permission, with no intent of infringement or expectation of profit. I am not making any money from this! No commercial and/or trade purpose is intended to infringe the copyrights registered by official parties.


Author's Notes: I've been trying to write and work on my WIP's but nothing's really been coming to me. Probably because I keep playing on photoshop. I made this banner, and the title for the fic was there, and the first line just came to me. So that's how this one-shot came about. Unbetaed, lemme know if there are any obvious mistakes. Hope you enjoy!