Summary:

Buffy knows that she's interested in Angel. He's hot, sort helps her in her hour of need and was sent by some Higher Power to aid her in her Calling. He's the perfect guy for her.
Unfortunately, their relationship seems to hit a brick wall and she can't seem to get through to him that she's interested. Maybe vampires were just not made to date humans?

Of course, that thought went out the window when a different vampire comes to town and shows her exactly what a vampire in love is truly capable of.

Beta and Sensitivity Readers: ClowniestLivEver
Artists: Harmony99
Categories: Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Alternate Reality, Challenge Response
Characters: Buffy, Spike, Giles, Willow, Xander, Angel, Joyce, Original Characters, Oz
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fighting, Fluffy/Comedy, HEA/HFN, Hurt/Comfort, Kidnapping, Romance, Slow-Burn, Tragedy
Warnings: Buffy/Other (Temp), Character Death, Spike/Other (Temp), Torture (Implied), Torture (Physical), Violence
Challenges: Author's Choice
Event: April Challenge Month 2024
Completed: No Chapters: 6
Word count: 16,927 Hit Count: 2,265 ePub Downloads: 15
Published: April 15, 2024 Updated: May 24, 2024


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Special thanks to ClowniestLivEver for agreeing to Beta this story for me. Their input helped a lot in making sense to this fic. And also to Harmony99 for making the beautiful banner. 

1. Chapter 1 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 18 Comments: 11 Word Count: 1,678 Hit Count: 670 Published: April 15, 2024

Hi! So I finished my first and second entry of this challenge month and was inspired to do one last entry. This one is a longer fic but it's just as fun as all the stories I got to write about. 

Please check the warnings though since this story might have some themes that you won't like. Like Spike and Buffy paired with someone else. It's only temporary but still, it might not work for you.

Other than that, I hope you all enjoy the story 

2. Chapter 2 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 19 Comments: 11 Word Count: 2,006 Hit Count: 320 Published: April 20, 2024

Hi! Love that this story is getting some positive impressions from you all. Thank you to everyone who read and supported this fic. I'm really loving it and I enjoy writing about it. 

Anyway, posting this update because my amazing Beta, Liv, just finished reviewing the chapter. Thank you so much! So, please enjoy the update!

3. Chapter 3 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 19 Comments: 10 Word Count: 2,745 Hit Count: 345 Published: May 03, 2024

Hello! Here's another update for this fic. I really appreciate everyone's kind words to this story and I'm glad you all have shown interest in this fic. I wasn't certain since this is a Spike/Other fic. Even if it's only temporary. So I'm so I'm so happy to see this story getting some loving. Thank you all and please enjoy the update!

4. Chapter 4 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 16 Comments: 6 Word Count: 3,762 Hit Count: 385 Published: May 12, 2024

Thank you everyone for the kind reviews and positive responses to this fic. Here's another update of this story. Angel's a dick in this chapter, so if you like him, I have to apologize for that.

5. Chapter 5 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 14 Comments: 7 Word Count: 2,570 Hit Count: 273 Published: May 20, 2024

Here's an update for this fic. Enjoy!

6. Chapter 6 by DeamonQueen - Likes: 9 Comments: 6 Word Count: 4,166 Hit Count: 272 Published: May 24, 2024

Hi! Here's another update. Some of the lines were taken from Season 2, Episode 11: Ted. Enjoy!