Summary: In a world created by a Sock With A Soul, Willow's "Will Be Done" spell turns the idea that Spike stuck to Buffy like glue true, stirring up all sorts of new trouble.
A collaborative effort of authors, artists and betas cooking up a birthday Buffy treat for bewildered.
 
Beta and Sensitivity Readers: , OffYourBird, trilliumjente
Artists: SoaringClaws, Twinkles
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Completed: Yes Chapters: 2
Word count: 16,257 Hit Count: 6,628 ePub Downloads: 207
Published: May 30, 2019 Updated: May 30, 2019


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

View All Chapters

Story Notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 
This project started as a small idea for a birthday collaboration for the awesome bewildered, and by the end had expanded to include 15 authors, a banner artist (plus a chapter banner) and beta-readers. Each author was given whatever they wanted to write their scene, oftentimes the prior scene only and a summary of what came before that.
Thank you to SoaringClaws for the awesome story banner and to trilliumjente (whole story), Gort (one scene) and OffYourBird (one scene) for beta-reading.
Before getting to the story, if you're curious about the authors, here they are in scene order:
1) yellowb, 2) OffYourBird, 3) pfeifferpack, 4) Susan, 5) DarkVoid116, 6 & 7) Megan, 8) angelic_amy, 9) Sigyn, 10 & 11) the_moonmoth, 12) Twinkles, 13) amidtheflowers, 14) SzmattyCat, 15) EllieRose101, 16) sandy_s & 17) Sunalso.
Thank you to everyone for making this happen.
Happy birthday, bewildered!

1. Administrative Adhesive by DarkVoid116 - Likes: 20 Comments: 12 Word Count: 6,773 Hit Count: 4,068 Published: May 30, 2019

Thanks again to all the authors, to trilliumjente for her eye reading it over, and to SoaringClaws for the wonderful story banner.

2. The Twinkling Moon Amid the Flowery, Rosy Sun with the Sandy Cat by DarkVoid116 - Likes: 51 Comments: 19 Word Count: 9,484 Hit Count: 2,560 Published: May 30, 2019

Here we go with part 2! Twinkles made a lovely chapter banner to go along with her part, so here it is: